Leo is an NC-based gamer and full stack developer, who obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Information Sciences from the University of South Florida. He works as a Developer and Designer for companies of all sizes, helping to market their business through the creation of reliable, efficient and easy-to-use web solutions. His interests Include Hiking, Music, Games, Human-Computer Interfacing, and Software Development.
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Science in Information Studies
Relevant Coursework – Program Design, Web Design, Networking, Information Architecture
Technical Skills – SVN, Git, TFS, Visual Studio, Windows/Linux OS, IIS/Apache
Bilingual – Fluently Communicate in Spanish.
2015 Inmar Inc. as Software Engineer Mar 2015 – Present
• Worked as full stack developer in Inmar’s Healthcare network to assist in the evolution of data-driven, high-volume, well-established pharmaceutical software.
• Developed RESTful API services from the ground up to allow the existing complex data models to be more easily interfaced with by other development teams.
• Used knowledge of modern frameworks to provide users visually appealing UX changes that received much positive feedback and enforced sales.
2014 Raymond James Financial as Software Engineer Dec 2013 – Nov 2014
• Worked with the Compliance Solutions Team under the Compliance department to write software for managing Auditors’ daily tasks, and regulatory information for all financial advisors.
• Communicated with Business Analysts on suggested design patterns for applications, and time windows for delivery of enhancements.
• Developed, maintained, and enhanced Asp.Net applications written in C#, with a SQL database. Applications followed n-tier architecture with Presentation, Business, and Data Layers.
• Introduced use of Asp.net MVC, Entity Framework and Bootstrap 3.0 for several applications.
2012 ByDesign Technologies as Software Developer Jan 2012 – Dec 2013
• Began with writing modular scripts using VBScript for automated QA testing in QTP.
• Was soon moved to a full-time Developer position, using programming skills to begin learning the .NET framework for development in a large-scale business software. Used knowledge of C# and ASP.Net to create numerous dynamic web pages in the software and assist in locating and repairing bugs in the system.
RRRSRogueLike (C# RogueLike game) http://RRRSRoguelike.codeplex.com
Texas Husky Rescue (ASP.NET MVC 4 app) http://txhr.codeplex.com
Ludum Dare Game Jam 27, 30
Indie Speed Run 2013